Please read the description for measurements, since the photographs do not reflect the actual size. Most of them are close-ups to show as much detail as possible. Our crystals & minerals are a product of Mother Nature some may have natural surface flaws, marks, cracks, inclusions etc. Any actual damage by man such as chips or scratches will be noted extra in the listing.
If you have questions or are for any reason unhappy with our products or our service, please contact us.
We accept PayPal. PayPal terms and conditions apply..
We pride ourselves in handling your orders quickly and aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours (Monday-Friday) subject to product availability and clearance of payment.
We ship on a FOB basis. The buyer is responsible for all customs and import duties, as well as to obtain the necessary licences and permits where required.
Postage costs include the delivery charge (which is calculated on weight, size and destination of the parcel), and all the costs of envelopes, boxes and wrapping the items purchased to ensure a safe delivery to you.
Proof of postage is obtained for all items and most items will be shipped with signed for service. Unfortunately we cannot take responsibility for damages, late delivery or loss caused by the Post Office but will do our best to resolve issues fast and to your full satisfaction.
Insurance can be purchased in addition to standard delivery cost if required. Please advise if you would like insurance. I will add the cost to the Invoice.
Please be aware that most parcels will need to be signed for, so ensure that your chosen delivery address (home or work) is an address where someone will be at the time of delivery. If you are not present at the time of delivery your parcel will be taken to your local sorting office.
With all of our items being one-of-a kind or limited editions, if an item is out of stock a new one needs to be made. Please allow 2-8 weeks for backorders.
• Items ordered before 12pm Monday-Thursday will be dispatched the same day. Items ordered after 5pm Thursday will be dispatched on the next weeks work day (exc. Bank Holidays).
• Any import duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
• All delivery dates that we give are for your guidance. We will not be responsible if your order is delivered late.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope you are delighted with your order. However if you are not entirely satisfied you may return or exchange your item(s). All items requested for special order are non-returnable and non-refundable (unless it has a defect or has been damaged in transit).
To return your item:
• Email email@example.com within 14 working days of receipt of purchase
• We suggest that you use the ‘Royal Mail Special for orders exceeding £100 or recorded Delivery for orders Less than £100’ service ensuring that your item(s) are fully insured in case of loss or damage for items returned from UK or a fully tracked and insured service if returning from overseas.
• Please place items in their original packaging and ensure that the outer box and mailing bag is completely sealed. The goods must be returned to us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. We are not liable to refund you if the item(s) is returned to us broken.
• Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited from your credit/debit card (including initial delivery to you) will be credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days. If you do not return the goods delivered to you, in the way detailed above, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you. Postage for returns is the responsibility of the customer.